A System Leadership Workshop will enable your executive team to lead a profitable and sustainable business both now and in the future.
This two-day workshop allows leaders to understand the role of leadership in a systems approach. They will be equipped to understand how to start with this approach and apply it to their organisation in order to achieve sustained improvement in organisational performance.
- 2 days of consultant-led workshop
- Electronic access to all training materials
Who should join?
- Understand techniques to increase readiness for change, build effective working relationships and hold effective reviews
- Organisation leaders who want to know more about how transformation can improve their organisation
- Change Leaders and strategy managers who are charged with leading their organisation’s transformation
- Executives and Quality Leaders who are looking to improve organisational performance through the ISO9001 Standard
- Leaders who are interested in improving their organisational performance and then sustaining the improvements
- Executives interested in a Systems Thinking approach to leadership