Project Sponsor & Champion Workshop
- 2 days of classroom training
- Access to supporting course materials
- Introduction to change management
- Principles to lead change: Systems and process thinking, PDSA, Psychology
Factors Influencing Change – A process model for change management
- Understanding the Change Environment
- Stakeholder management
- 5 ways to increase readiness for change
- Leadership behaviours: Building effective working relationships
- Governance structures for change programmes
Initiating change programmes
- Progressing change programmes
- Closing out programmes
- Leading Teams and team start up
- Change Management Toolkit: Charter, Benefits Analysis, Gantt Charts, RACI, Communications Matrices, Risk & Contingency plans.
- Holding effective reviews of change programmes
All our training can be delivered at a time and place to suit you. In addition, we can customise the programmes to suit your specific needs or create something bespoke especially for your organisation.
Contact us to talk about your training needs.
Contact us to talk about your goals.
CALL US: +44 (0)1676 522 766
Maximising your chances of project success
Sponsoring an improvement project can be critical to its success. The role of a project sponsor or champion is to act on the organisation’s behalf to maximise the chances of success for a programme or a project.
This programme helps sponsors/champions of projects to:
- Prioritise their improvement efforts
- Manage their programmes
- Control their resources
- Monitor and report their progress.