Process Management for Managers
- 2 x 3 days of classroom training split by about a month
- 12 months access to the Essential Tools for Improvement
- The Process Manager Plus: a practical guide for understanding how your work, works
- ‘Making Your Work, Work’, book by Jan Gillett
- This course is a CMI Recognised Programme and as such you also qualify for 12 months CMI Affiliate Membership (a saving of £108)
- Access to ManagementDirect, the CMI’s online resources portal providing a vast array of management and leadership materials
- Access to the CMI’s ‘Achieve Mentoring Programme’
- Learning about the foundations of process management such behaviours for successful continuous improvement and standardisation principles
- Defining a Process – looking at flowcharts, team and facilitation skills, understanding the voice of the customer
- Measure & Standardisation – managing competency, risk assessment and mistake proofing, managing the workspace
- Measuring Process – managing by data, displaying and analysing data (including control charts)
- Maintaining Performance – visual management systems, soft skills to manage change, understanding process performance
- Managing Continual Improvement – identifying waste in a process, structured problem solving, management processes for effective continuous improvement
All our training can be delivered at a time and place to suit you. In addition, we can customise the programmes to suit your specific needs or create something bespoke especially for your organisation.
Contact us to talk about your training needs.
Contact us to talk about your goals.
CALL US: +44 (0)1676 522 766
Achieve great results for you, your team and your customers!
This is a 2 x 3-day course that captures the best improvement methodologies to transform how you manage and continuously improve your work through your people and their approach to their processes.
To be a successful manager you need to manage business processes; manage continuous improvement of the work that is performed; deliver products and services that meet your customer needs, and contribute towards the ongoing development of a customer focused organisation – but how do you do all this?
This CMI Recognised programme is the answer.
Essential for all managers and team leaders looking to consistently deliver excellent services and products that satisfy their customers.
Take control of your processes to deliver consistent and predictable levels of performance and, once seized, maintain these gains and continually work to improve them – so that you can delight your customers, continuously improve and achieve your organisation’s goals.
After this course you will understand when, where and how to use the tools so that you can achieve great results your you, your team and your customers!