Process Management for Managers
CALL US: +44 (0)1676 522 766
Achieve great results for you, your team and your customers!
This is a 2 x 3-day course that captures the best continuous improvement methodologies to transform how you manage and continuously improve your work through your people and their approach to their processes.
To be a successful manager you need to manage business processes; manage continuous improvement of the work that is performed; deliver products and services that meet your customer needs, and contribute towards the ongoing development of a customer focused organisation – this course shows you how to do you do all this.
- Learning about the foundations of process management such behaviours for successful continuous improvement and standardisation principles
- Defining a Process – looking at flowcharts, team and facilitation skills, understanding the voice of the customer
- Measure & Standardisation – managing competency, risk assessment and mistake proofing, managing the workspace
- Measuring Process – managing by data, displaying and analysing data (including control charts)
- Maintaining Performance – visual management systems, soft skills to manage change, understanding process performance
- Managing Continual Improvement – identifying waste in a process, structured problem solving, management processes for effective continuous improvement
6 Days of training in 2 modules
Access to supporting course materials
Customise the course just for you!