Managing & Influencing Stakeholders
Contact us to talk about your goals.
CALL US: +44 (0)1676 522 766
- 3 days of training
- Access to supporting course materials
- Online exam
- Taking part in the Managing and Influencing Stakeholder programme ensures you will cover these
- Governance: You will be able to reflect on how to apply your learning in the context of external and internal focus.
- Assurance: You will be able to reflect on how to apply your learning in both business and supply chain assurance.
Improvement: You will be able to influence top management to review and address insights gathered on customer and stakeholder requirements, benchmarking and other data.
- Context: Reflect on how to apply your learning in the governance, assurance and improvement aspects of product, service and process excellence.
- Leadership: Learn to engage at all levels of the organisation, build trust and rapport to increase the organisation’s readiness to change.
Public delegates: £1250 plus VAT per delegate
In-house: All our training can be delivered at a time and place to suit you. In addition, we can customise the programmes to suit your specific needs or create something bespoke especially for your organisation.
Contact us to talk about your training needs.
Wave Ref: MISB10
Virtual Classroom (21st - 23rd September 2020)
Category:Managing & Influencing Stakeholders MISB10
Managing and Influencing Stakeholders (a CQI and IRCA Certified Training course) is a 3-day programme that will equip you with the skills you need to enhance your own performance, build your communication skills and stakeholder management techniques, develop an effective stakeholder communication strategy and deliver business results.
At the heart of any successful change programme is your ability to manage and influence stakeholders successfully, whether they are your customers, leaders, external partners or suppliers.
Leading change is both an art and a science. It requires you to employ a range of skills to open doors, engage others, increase their readiness to change, overcome resistance and build trust and a range of practical tools to help you do that.
By attending this certified influencing stakeholder course you will develop the skills and capability to influence and manage stakeholders and through a range of tools and techniques effectively increase their readiness to change and overcome resistance.