Managing Change & LeadingTeams
Contact us to talk about your goals.
CALL US: +44 (0)1676 522 766
- 2 days of classroom training
- Access to supporting course materials
- Introduction to change management
- Principles to lead change: Systems and process thinking, PDSA, Psychology
Factors Influencing Change – A process model for change management
- Understanding the Change Environment
- Stakeholder management
- 5 ways to increase readiness for change
- Leadership behaviours: Building effective working relationships
- Governance structures for change programmes
Initiating change programmes
- Progressing change programmes
- Closing out programmes
- Leading Teams and team start up
- Change Management Toolkit: Charter, Benefits Analysis, Gantt Charts, RACI, Communications Matrices, Risk & Contingency plans.
- Holding effective reviews of change programmes
All our training can be delivered at a time and place to suit you. In addition, we can customise the programmes to suit your specific needs or create something bespoke especially for your organisation.
Contact us to talk about your training needs.
This 2-day course is aimed at anyone involved in managing change or leading team change programmes. As a result of this course, you will gain an appreciation of what is involved in professional, effective management of change and leadership of teams to deliver those changes.
This course is for Managers and staff involved in initiating or driving change, regardless of their seniority or function within the business.
Our experienced Consultants use their own examples to bring the training to life. All PMI courses are interactive and pragmatic, with a mix of real-life examples and simulations.