Lean Six Sigma Online Yellow Belt
CALL US: +44 (0)1676 522 766
PMI’s Certified Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt Online is the bedrock thousands of improvement programmes and projects the world over. With over 250,000 trainees in all kind of roles and industries, our Online Lean Six Sigma Certified Yellow Belt is the proven place to start with process improvement. Simple to deploy and easy to study, the Online Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt is structured to enable you to use at “point of need” and as a standalone training programme.
Throughout the course, learners gain familiarity with the tools, terminology and methods of Lean Six Sigma without the need for formal classroom training. With the Yellow Belt course, you will learn how to define an improvement project, test and implement potential improvement solutions and sustain the improvements you make.
Users will gain an appreciation of the following tools:
- Learn how a process is performing: Flowcharts, 5S, Lean Wastes, Measures, Histograms, Control Charts, Capability Value Stream Mapping
- Define a project: Chartering, Forming Teams and SIPOC
- Investigate root causes: Cause/Effect, Pareto, Scatter Diagrams, 5 Whys
- Remove waste from a process: 5R’s, Flow and Pull, Work Balancing
- Test and study potential solutions: Idea Generation, PDSA, Control Charts
- Implement improvements: Stakeholder Analysis, Skills matrices, Gantt Charts
- Lock in improvements: Visual Management, Mistake-proofing, Standardisation
Personal OptionsAnnual Licence
33 modules of interactive content
12 months unlimited access
Study at your own pace
Certificate upon successful completion
Corporate OptionsAnnual Licence
Fully Hosted & Supported
Available to host on your own LMS
Customise the course just for you!
Any number of users deploy as needed