Lean Six Sigma Black Belt
- 2 x 5-day programme split by a month
- Pre-course preparation: 3 online videos on Minitab so you can ‘hit the ground running’ technically and be reminded of some basics to get you started
- Pre-course webcast
- 12-month unlimited access to the Online Yellow Belt
- 12-month unlimited access to the Essential Tools for Improvement Series
- Full reference manuals
- A copy of The Process Managers Plus
- A project review and online examination.
By the end of this Lean Six Sigma Black Belt training programme, delegates will be able to:
- Understand in depth Six Sigma philosophy, methods, and process improvement
- Facilitate Six Sigma, Lean and business improvement approaches to key projects
- Apply process improvement tools in a variety of circumstances
- Drive complex problem resolution and solution development
- Achieve improvements quickly, demonstrate efficiencies and return on investment.
- Teach Lean and Six Sigma basics to others in the organisation
- Increase competence in variability reduction and advanced statistical process control
- Use the programme as a foundation for career development.
Lean Six Sigma Black Belt only: £3,999 plus VAT per delegate
Lean Six Sigma Green & Lean Six Sigma Black Belt: £6,999 plus VAT per delegate
In-house: All our training can be delivered at a time and place to suit you. In addition, we can customise the programmes to suit your specific needs or create something bespoke especially for your organisation.
Contact us to talk about your training needs.
Our 2 x 5 day training programme will equips you to lead or facilitate critical improvement projects that achieve rapid, effective and sustainable results.
The Lean Six Sigma Black Belt programme takes the toolset further, giving deployment much higher profile, ensuring that efforts are applied to critical problems and strategic issues and developing a programme management and support structure.
Financial justifications are more rigorous and close tracking by finance departments has reported gains running into many millions as a result of this programme.
The programme is for Green Belts who want to generate more benefits for their organisation by building on their qualifications and experience in variability reduction.
The Black Belt is the right course for you if you’re:
- Highly motivated individuals working in Improvement
- Training is intense and requires evening study between teaching days
- People confident working with complex numbers
Book your place today
Wave Ref: BL31
Virtual Classroom (1st - 5th June & 29th June - 3 July 2020)
Category:Lean Six Sigma Black Belt BL31
Wave Ref: BB32
Virtual Classroom (12th - 16th October & 16th - 20th November 2020)
Category:Lean Six Sigma Black Belt BB32
You'll need a copy of Minitab 18 or higher to be able to complete our Lean Six Sigma Black Belt course. As a Minitab Partner, we receive a discount on the price of a new licence. Contact us for details.
Contact us to talk about your goals.
CALL US: +44 (0)1676 522 766
We recognise that sometimes the business need is for you to have Lean Six Sigma Black Belt level knowledge, even though you may not have been exposed to Lean Six Sigma before.
To help we lessen the cost and maximise the opportunity for ROI, we offer our public delegates a £799 discount when you book your Green Belt & Black Belt at the same time.
This means you can book your Lean Six Sigma Green Belt + Lean Six Sigma Black Belt for only £6,999 plus VAT.