- 5 days of classroom training
- Electronic access to supporting course materials
- 12 months unlimited access to eLearning
- Online exam
- Lean thinking & coaching incorporating: Lean principles, A3 thinking and coaching
- Defining value incorporating: Hoshin Kanri, customer journey mapping and value stream mapping
- Flow incorporating: variation & data, Heijunka Systems and Demand Management in Service
- Pull incorporating: pull systems, Kanban Systems and process management
- Perfection incorporating: standard work, job instruction, visual management.
Public delegates: £2,195 plus VAT per delegate
In-house: All our training can be delivered at a time and place to suit you. In addition, we can customise the programmes to suit your specific needs or create something bespoke especially for your organisation.
Contact us to talk about your training needs.
Our Lean Expert course is designed to build on the foundations elements delegates learn on our 2-day Lean Practitioner Kaizen Yellow Belt. You'll need to have obtained these basics ahead of enrolling on a Lean Expert.
Wave Ref: LEB10
Virtual Classroom (22nd - 26th June 2020)
Category:Lean Expert LEB10
The Lean Expert course takes the foundation elements learned in Lean Practitioner a step further by developing your capability in both the application of advanced Lean tools and in facilitating business-wide lean programmes of improvement.
Designed to help you address complex business issues.
This course is most suited to people who;
- Operate in an improvement programme management capacity
- Currently manage processes, departments or entire organisations or will shortly be doing this.
You will need to have experience in running Lean initiatives to gain the most benefit from this course and be motivated to move this up to the next level in your business.
The course focuses on learning how to engage the wider business in Lean thinking through the alignment of Lean initiatives with business strategy. This will provide focus and start engaging the wider organisation in a different way of thinking which in turn can enable dramatic improvements in business performance.
Over 5 days we’ll equip you with advanced knowledge of the techniques to allow you to see the ‘bigger picture’ and, therefore, where improvements are required within the value stream.
The course will comprise a mixture of theory, practise and reflection. There are numerous group activities during the course designed to facilitate your learning including a business simulation which you will be asked to improve using your new found knowledge.