LEADING VIRTUAL TEAMS
Leader, Manager & Supervisor
Ways to experience this course:
Share This Course:
The skills required to lead effectively in our environment are rapidly evolving as the world of work changes faster than ever. Flexibility was the number one thing that employees wanted before the pandemic, and overnight more employees started to work remotely.
Many companies have teams dispersed over different geographies; now the additional demands of also managing team members who work from home will remain a long term option.
This increased level of flexibility will require new approaches to leading teams. It’s essential to adapt in order to remain agile and collaborative, to maintain performance standards and service or production goals.
This 1 day course helps team leaders, supervisors, and managers examine their current practices, explore what good looks like, and develop a plan for how they can achieve effective working patterns with their virtual, home worker and on site teams.
WHO SHOULD JOIN?
Managers, team leaders, supervisors, and anyone who has to lead a team where virtual working is part of the flexible working patterns that you now offer.
- How we manage the work with remote teams, time zones and locations
- What works well and not so well
- What effective and efficient virtual working would look like
- How do we communicate effectively?
- How do we run our team meetings?
- How do we know how the business is performing?
- How do we review remotely?
- How do we do process confirmation so we can make decisions with data?
- What tools and techniques might we use?
- Building and maintaining a virtual team to drive success, managing resources, actions and successful performance
- Resource planning and management
- Implementing huddles
- Utilising virtual dashboards
- Action Management
- Process Performance Management
1 day of LIVE virtual classroom training
12 months unlimited online access
Certificate upon completion
Accessed via PMI's Learning Management System