- 2 days of classroom training
- Access to supporting course materials
At the end of Leading Team delegates will be able to:
- To be able to support charters
- Embody their learning in their actions
- Know how to respond to the System
- Be able to define work processes
- To interpret and respond to variation appropriately
- Be able to apply 7MP tools in their projects
All our training can be delivered at a time and place to suit you. In addition, we can customise the programmes to suit your specific needs or create something bespoke especially for your organisation.
Contact us to talk about your training needs.
Contact us to talk about your goals.
CALL US: +44 (0)1676 522 766
Leading Teams is an intensive and highly active programme that provides leaders with the knowledge and skills they need to ensure that the teams they work with function effectively, efficiently and can deliver real and sustainable improvement.
Whilst leaders of improvement teams may have had thorough training in the hard tools and techniques of process improvement, many have had little or no training in the soft skills of leading and facilitating teams.
The importance of effective leadership and facilitation is critical to the success of an improvement programme.
Leading Teams includes:
- Business prioritisation
- Process Leadership
- Systems and Process Thinking
- Process Definition
- Understanding Variation
- Management Planning