Implementing Visual Performance Huddles for Teams
PMI’s Visual Performance Huddle Workshops are an effective and efficient way for teams, departments, and senior management to meet together to ‘see what’s going on’ with their processes. Suitable for anyone who is seeking a visual and structured way to run team huddles, including senior leadership teams, managers and process operators.
- 2 x 1 day workshops
- Your own visual management board mocked up and ready to pilot
- A clear process to follow
- An action list to prepare for your pilot
- What is a Team Huddle?
- Why use Team Huddles
- The huddle development process
- Metrics and Targets
- Huddle dry run
- How to pilot a team huddle
- Action plan for huddle set up
- Identifies actions and ownership
- Improves teamwork
- Prompts appropriate behaviours and decision making
- The team has a clear understanding of ‘what’s going on’
- Shorter, more efficient meetings
- Clear performance monitoring
All our training can be delivered at a time and place to suit you. In addition, we can customise the programmes to suit your specific needs or create something bespoke especially for your organisation.
Contact us to talk about your training needs.
During our one day workshop, you will learn the process for creating and establishing your own team huddles and, through practical application, create your own for immediate implementation.
Huddles represent a visual way of working which leads to greater transparency of the work taking place. The huddles make it possible to ‘see’ the status of processes and teams become empowered to make informed decisions based on current data and status.