How to Standardise a Process - Lean Six Sigma Webinar
- 3 hours of interactive, engaging instruction
- Practical application of the tools
- Simulations to see the tools in action
- Tips and advice from an expert in the field
- 12 months access to an e-Learning module to help embed the learning post-webinar
- Supporting documentation post-webinar
By attending this webinar, you will be able to:
- Learn a technique that will allow you the best chance to work with others to gain ‘buy-in’ and engagement in working to a standard process
- Engage others to help you sustain improvements, make your work more consistent
- Increase reliable results and gain consensus to allow for sustainable success and the best way of performing the process
All our training can be delivered at a time and place to suit you. In addition, we can customise the programmes to suit your specific needs or create something bespoke especially for your organisation.
Contact us to talk about your training needs.
This highly interactive, consultant-led, fun and engaging Lean Six Sigma webinar on waste will help you to understand what is causing your work to take so long, identify defects that can affect the end user – your customer – and act on the insights gained to remove waste.
How to Standardise a Process webinar is suitable for anyone interested in developing an introductory knowledge of the tools including;
- Improvement team members wanting to enhance their contribution to an improvement initiative
- People responsible for writing supporting process or standardised documentation for ISO9001 Standards
- Managers wanting to know more about the tools
- Practicing improvement leaders who want to be able to train this tool themselves using our Self-Delivery Workshops