DIY Workshop: How to Use Visual Management
Each self-delivered package contains
- A complete set of presentation slides
- Comprehensive tutor notes to accompany the presentation
- 15 Sets of exercise handouts
- 15 PMI Process Manager Handbooks
- 15 Single-User licences for the Essential Tools for Improvement e-Learning modules
For subsequent workshops additional handouts can be assessed via our Learning Management System (LMS) where you can also purchase further e-Learning licence and handbooks at a preferential rate.
In this workshop you will;
- Explain how visual management helps people operate and manage processes
- Discuss different types of visual management
- Look at how to operate a visual management system
- Discuss the importance of regular meetings to ensure success
All our training can be delivered at a time and place to suit you. In addition, we can customise the programmes to suit your specific needs or create something bespoke especially for your organisation.
Contact us to talk about your training needs.
Contact us to talk about your goals.
CALL US: +44 (0)1676 522 766
This DIY Visual Management workshop offers an easy and effective way for you to teach how to set up a visual management structure. See ‘at-a-glance’ the status of a project and what is going on in your processes and by doing so, make a big difference to the way you work and the results you can achieve.
Our Self-Delivery workshops are available as self-delivered packages for use by trainers when teaching delegates about Lean Six Sigma and business improvement.
The material provided is designed by our award winning Learning Systems team and uses a number of methods to develop delegate skills.
- Presentation of theory
- Illustrations in practice
- Reflection and feedback
- Case studies