Benefits Realisation Master Class
- 1 days of classroom training
- Access to supporting course materials
In the Benefits Realisation Master Class we tackle one of the key reasons why initiatives fail – because the benefits don’t get fully recognised and the non-quantitative value can get lost.
All our training can be delivered at a time and place to suit you. In addition, we can customise the programmes to suit your specific needs or create something bespoke especially for your organisation.
Contact us to talk about your training needs.
One of the main reasons why improvement initiatives can fail is that non-monetary ‘value’ is often more difficult to demonstrate. Costs are normally fairly easy to see but other value gets lost somewhere in the accounts.
In this Master Class we ask some key questions about how the improvements you are making or planning get recognised by the organisation.
- Do you shy away from discussions about improvement project/programme benefits?
- Do you find yourself trying to convince others that the benefits outweigh the costs?
- Do you struggle to demonstrate the link between the outcomes of improvement projects and the goals of the organisation?
By understanding more about the process of benefit realisation, how it overlays the improvement process and the ways in which organisations account for their operations you will be able to have more constructive discussions and clearer visibility as to how your improvement activities are contributing to the overall goals of your organisation.
This master class is suitable for anyone responsible for delivering improvement programmes (of any size) and those responsible for accounting for the outcomes and benefites.