If you missed our webinar on ‘Implementing Rapid Change in a Crisis’ with Jacquie Batchford, Director of Education and Innovation at Thames Hospice, you can now watch the recording.
Jacquie talks about how:
• The leaders went to gemba to see how the work works
• They implemented daily leadership huddles to review current best practice guidelines and agree what changes they needed to make
• Communication channels were implemented
• They adapted training methods for their staff
• Changes were made to working practices to ensure the patients received the best care whilst maintaining the safety of their staff