Each training session you attend with Capella will be recorded (assuming all members of the program have given permission for this) on the relevant meeting software (WebEx, Microsoft Teams, Zoom etc.). All members of the program will be given ongoing access to these recordings whilst on the program.
- When these sessions are recorded, they are stored in a central server with WebEx. A link to each training session will then be sent to you by the trainer when it is ready for viewing.
Microsoft Teams & Zoom
- Your trainer will provide a read-only access URL/link to a ‘Guest External Sharing’ Onedrive (not Onefile) location to each delegate on the cohort.
- When accessing this folder, you will need to confirm your identity through an appropriate authentication method (this will usually be via email confirmation code).
- Once verified, you will gain access to our external sharing folder where you can then view each training video online.
- Please keep access to this URL as it is the same link to access all of your training videos going forward.
- You use your own company login information for this, you do not get given a Capella account.