To promote the value of workplace learning to learners and their employers in order to enable outstanding performance through people and process.
To be an innovative improver and partner of choice to our customers.
- Understand the needs of each learner and tailor our support to maximise the chances of a successful outcome for all stakeholders.
- Provide learners with good quality information, advice and guidance throughout their learning journey.
- Encourage learners to take responsibility for their own learning and for their own health and safety.
- Work with learners to create an Individual Learning Plan that is then reviewed and updated throughout the training programme.
- Conduct regular reviews of progress and to agree actions and targets to ensure all milestones are met.
- Provide learners with a safe and supportive learning environment, particularly through the promotion of the fundamental British values of democracy, the rule of law, individual liberty and mutual respect and tolerance for those with different faiths and beliefs, and through addressing any radicalisation concerns; and know they have a voice that will be listened to should any concerns arise.
- Encourage and support learners to increase their employability through the development of supporting competencies including literacy, numeracy, ICT, personal and social skills within their training programme.
- Encourage and support learners to recognise and grasp progression opportunities, raising their aspirations to undertake more learning and/or to achieve promotion.
- Conduct a review on completion of the training programme in order to encourage reflection on the learning experience and to discuss progression possibilities.
- Encourage and plan for regular feedback from learners and other stakeholders; respond positively to all feedback received and act promptly to resolve any issues to drive improvements in the quality of our provision and our learners’ experience.