Making Digital Reporting Effective: a recoding of our webinar
Are you drowning in metrics, KPIs and reports? Are you keen to analyse your results to enable future improvements?
Digitising scattered, arbitrary data, and turning it into something that you can read and interpret to make better decisions is a good start. Automating reports to decrease the admin burden frees up time for more value-adding work. It should be a win/win situation.
But like any report, it is important to ensure that digital versions actually help leadership and management to make better-informed decisions. They need to be detailed enough to let you know where the next change should be, but not so complex that you drown in data.
So what are the benefits of making digital reporting effective?
Join Dennis Crommentuijn-Marsh as he talks about Making Digital Reporting Effective so that you can improve:
• Decision making
• Management effectiveness
• Responsiveness to issues
• Efficiency of resources
PROCESS MAPPING AND ITS BENEFITS
- Join Marie-Clare Pedersen as she talks about how you can use process mapping to:
- Engage your team
- Develop consensus on the best known way
- Support people to do their best work
building great working relationships
- Join Warren Knight as he talks about the importance of building supportive relationships in the workplace, sharing his top tips for:
- Understanding the value in the relationship
- Initiating the relationship
- Building and strengthening the relationship
Learning to see
- Back by popular demand, join Damion Albinson as he talks about key tools for understanding the performance of your processes:
- Visual Management
- Process Confirmation
- Their use both on-site and in the virtual environment
Boom! Managing uneven demandFree Webinar
- Join Barry Byrne as he talks about managing supply to your customers during the ups and downs of demand through:
- Effective operations
- Efficient use of resources
- Sufficient capacity
what you see is all there is
- Join Sean Buckland as he talks about improving our Lean Six Sigma interventions, covering:
- Why do we need LSS projects in the first place?
- Why can’t people see the waste all around them?
- Why LSS training alone is not enough to be effective with LSS
More resources that might interest you
Big Data offers huge opportunities for improvement. It’s time to bust some of the myths and gain insight to help to make your products and services more efficient, more relevant, and more adaptable.
Graphs done well can help your audience interpret information faster and more effectively. Not only that, they can differentiate you from the crowd and increase your credibility too. Understand more about telling your story with impact with our free infographic.
In this case study, PMI Managing Partner Rich Seddon demonstrates how Process Automation can free up your people to spend their time on work which adds more value.
Like it? Share it!