Boom! Managing Uneven Demand: a recording of our webinar
Customer demand – we’re nothing without it. Like the proverbial buses though, increased demand for our products or services often seems to arrive at the same time. Add to this unevenness the concepts of predictable demand, and its counterpart unpredictable demand, and we have a huge challenge.
In order to survive and prosper, it’s not enough to just be efficient and effective anymore. Businesses need to be agile and adaptable to cope with the pace of change, and to satisfy their customers no matter what.
So how do you manage uneven demand?
Join Barry Byrne as he talks about strategies for managing uneven demand, including:
• Effective operations
• Efficient use of resources
• Building an integrated supply chain
Questions about how you can manage uneven demand?
If you have any questions about this topic, you can reach the PMI team at email@example.com. Next time, why not ask your questions in real-time and join our next PMI Friday Webinar LIVE. You can register for our upcoming webinars here:
what you see is all there is
- Join Sean Buckland as he talks about improving our Lean Six Sigma interventions, covering:
- Why do we need LSS projects in the first place?
- Why can’t people see the waste all around them?
- Why LSS training alone is not enough to be effective with LSS
The Opportunities Hidden in Your Value StreamFree Webinar
- Join Warren Knight as he talks about understanding how well work flows through your system and how to identify opportunities for improved:
Managing the Speed of Change
- Join Marie-Clare Pedersen as she talks about remaining viable through the ability to respond to change, covering:
- Why change is happening faster
- Factors affecting the speed of change
- Change vs. transformation
- How to increase agility
The Art of Leading Virtual Teams
- Join Barry Byrne as he talks about managing teams virtually, and options to consider for:
- Communication techniques
- Visual and audio tools
- Team meetings
- Developing the team's competency in working virtually
Agile Improvement -Myth or Magic?
- Join Sean Buckland as he busts the myths and shows you how to deliver value to your customers through:
- The principles of agile improvement
- Rapid cycles
- Continuous evaluation
More resources that might interest you
Like it? Share it!